Coastal Soccer Development Academy is geared to prepare U7/U8 players (birth years 2012 and 2011) for future success in their hometown travel soccer league. Our Skills and Concepts Curriculum at Coastal Soccer Development Academy features an intensely challenging and motivating approach. With our curriculum and team play in the more advanced EDP Futures league, individual players establish the technical foundation necessary for their growth and success in future travel soccer leagues. Our technical and tactical sessions focus on developing a player’s ability to successfully keep possession of the ball and further develop the skills needed to dominate the field.
Winter 19 CSDA Girls Team Tryouts
Coastal Soccer Development Academy Tryouts
CSDA U7-U8 Girls – Winter 2018, Spring 2019
– 2 Seasons
– One 1.5 hour training + Game Day in Winter
– Two 1.5 hour trainings in Spring + Game Day
– One Tournament/Festival in Spring Season
Wednesday, December 5th 6:00pm – 7:00pm
Wednesday – December 12th 6:00pm – 7:00pm
Coastal Sports NJ East – 22 Madison Road, Fairfield, NJ (Indoor Turf Field)
Please arrive around 15 minutes before start time. Please bring Shinguards / Cleats / Water or Gatorade.
For more information please contact us at (973)521-5100
Oral Bullen email@example.com
Mike Gallo firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Date: September 1, 2018 – June 30, 2019
Fall Season: EDP League / Festivals + 2 (1.5hr) Training Sessions
Winter Season: Coastal Soccer League + 1 (1.5hr) Training Sessions
Spring Season: EDP League / Festivals + 2 (1.5hr) Training Sessions
Training Location: Coastal Sports NJ, 22 Madison Rd, Fairfield, NJ
Game Location: (Home Field) Near Fairfield, NJ or (Away Field) Near Northern New Jersey
- Who are the trainers? Oral Bullen; Technical Director, Mike Gallo; Boys Director, Maureen O’Connell; Girls Director, Milenko Popovic, Javier Garcia, Brandon Adler, Rhemone Bryan, Ernesto Zavala
- What are their backgrounds? For a combined 40+ years, our trainers collectively have experience at the Professional, Division 1, and Academy levels.
- When does the season start and end? The season will start on September 8th, 2018 and will end mid-June depending on final Spring league game. CSDA Season will include Fall, Winter, Spring seasons.
- Where are we practicing? Practices will be held on our turf field at Coastal Sports East – 22 Madison Road Fairfield, NJ 07004.
- Who are we playing? Teams will compete in the EDP Futures League. Schedules will vary season to season. Most of all games will take place on Saturday, against teams located in the Bergen, Passaic, Essex and Morris County areas.
- Can a player play on both the CSDA team and a travel team? Yes, we encourage players to play both. Our goal is to prepare U7/U8 players for future success in their travel soccer leagues
- What does the registration fee include? The $900 fee includes Fall & Spring Season (16 League Games + 2 Tournaments / Festivals + 40 Training Sessions) Winter Season (8 League Games + 10 Training Sessions).
- Are there additional Coastal Sports benefits for players enrolled in CSDA? In addition to being a part of the CSDA family, other perks include special rates for private sessions, soccer clinics, birthday parties, camps, and other activities offered at Coastal Sports.